Sunday, January 5, 2014

Funny Frosty


Greetings All,

I have actually been getting some sewing done in this young New Year.  The weather here has been frightful and I really haven't been able to do much outside so.........

One of the items almost complete this weekend is my table top January quilt block.  My office is very brown, brown paneling, and there is no natural light where I sit so it can be very gloomy.  I decided I wanted to put some fun into my space so I am making a small hanging for every month.  Honestly, this is something I have wanted to do for a while but for some reason never gave myself permission to start the project.  One of my co-workers knows I love yoga so when I mentioned a snow man she suggested :

Namaste








No comments:

Post a Comment

Background and banner by Natalie