Sunday, December 22, 2013

Happy Everything



 Greetings Everyone,

I have not posted in a long while partially due to the fact that I only have an iPad.  To finish this post I will have to get on my dd's computer.  Another reason is that I have not been very productive with my crafting and sewing in 2013 and there have been a few huge bumps in the road of life (cheesy). But a New Year is near and it is time to move forward.

I have joined Cheryll for her Initial Heart Swap of 2014.  At first I thought she was a bit early but when I went to the grocery after yoga last night I saw they have an end cap of valentines candy already. Sew I went to pinterest and started perusing hearts, hearts and more hearts.  This is going to be fun - join us?


 MaiL By FEB 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background and banner by Natalie