Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Finishes


Hi All,

I am linking up to Smiles are Contagious and her new linky party for any finish you have done in the past week.

This morning I finished another yoga bag for our craft table.
This one is actually really pretty but I am not the best photographer.  I will be working on more to build up an inventory for the table.  I don't know if a craft table is my thing.  It is something I have wanted to try for years; so one thing off my bucket list.  Of course I got carried away and signed up for two fairs, one November 8th and one December 8th, so I need to keep producing. But I am finding that I am not all that enthused making the same thing over and over.  Ahh well the events themselves will be fun and if I make money break even it will be a bonus.  AND I will have some Christmas gifts already to wrap.
Happy weekend everyone!


4 comments:

  1. I am sure the fairs will be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep thinking of the stash you can replace with the sales $$!!! lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Background and banner by Natalie