Sunday, October 28, 2012

New Look

Yay!!!

Many thanks to my daughter for her help (she actually did it all) on creating the new look for my blog.

The back ground is a stepping stones block I made from material that my family brought back from France mixed with some sent from the Pacific Northwest.

The banner is from left to right: the gate to no where that I love; my husband and I spied that on our weekend walk, the middle photo of is of  my DgD and me hiding from the paparazzi and the photo on the right is of my first place award winning grilled cheese apple pie (yes bragging)

Today we are cleaning up the yard and battening down the hatches in preparation for Hurricane Sandy.  After yard clean up we will check our flashlights, find the candle stash, bottle up some water and get the cards ready - just in case.

Be safe.




3 comments:

  1. Love the blog look. Batten down the hatches and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new design is lovely!
    Hope you guys aren't too bothered by Sandy, stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new design looks great!!! Stay safe!!!

    ReplyDelete

Background and banner by Natalie