Thursday, June 7, 2012

A lot late

Good grief I am not very timely with my sewing lately.  It could have a bit to do with the full time job and live in granddaughter.  Enough with the excuses already.

I like to have a wall hanging on the wall above my stair landing.  Folks can see it when they come in the front door and my DgD loves looking and commenting on whatever is there as she goes up the stairs.  This Easter I realized (again) that I have no Easter specific hanging.  I also had some blocks from an Orange-lish swap thru flicker.  Block Work Orange it was called.  As no one I know has a passion for orange I was not sure what I was going to do with them.  Then I had an a-hah moment and a wall hanging was born.  As you can see it is not yet finished (hanging head) but it will be.
The eggs are stuffed, my version of trapunto, and I will fmq an echo around them - someday

Enjoy the Day
Nana B


1 comment:

Background and banner by Natalie