Wednesday, May 23, 2012

On the way to work

We live not too far from where I work.  I will say between 3/4 of a mile and a mile and 1/4.  So I try to walk to work and back as often as the weather and time allows.  Sometimes I drive because I have errands or meetings after work or because I am just to darn grumpy to enjoy the journey.  Today I was surprised by how wild the wisteria on one street has gotten.
This is one of my favorite spring time blossoms

Not too far down the street I noticed the name of this house
Pine No More

Grrrr, I had hoped that it would be a better picture.  Pine No More on Pine St.  People are so clever.

Do you enjoy your journey to work?

1 comment:

  1. Some mornings if I hit sunrise just right, I can see it slowly illuminate downtown as I'm driving to work. Some days it's just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Background and banner by Natalie