Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wondering on Wednesday



Why do people insist on sharing their cold/flu bugs???  Coming into the office sneezing and coughing, touching everything and then saying - " I am sick"  Really ??!!!!  I may not be Sherlock but I figured that one out.  So around I go with the sterilizing wipes but alas, I now have the crud.

The positive:  bonus day home to blog and maybe if I can drag my sorry self out of bed to practice some fmq

Anything pushing your crabby button today?

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon.

    I once shared an office with a guy who would come in no matter how sick he was. He would borrow my stapler, my tape, anything that was on my desk. Then I would end up with whatever he had (one time it was strep). If I have a fever, I stay home as that's the most likely time to be contagious and I like my fellow co-workers enough to not want to share.

    ReplyDelete

Background and banner by Natalie