Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wondering on Wednesday - A Day Late

Maybe I should have linked this up to Thoughts on Thursday.  I have been trying to post for two days only to have my DD tell me that Blogger is not supported on my browser anymore. Huh??!! Why the change? grrrr.  What a pain.  Now I have loaded google chrome and I have to wonder with all the policy changes how much more info they are "not" using.  So now I have to figure out how to get all my favorites (your tutorials and patterns ladies) from one browser to the next.  I really don't have the time for this........

So I am wondering if changing things so much is really "improving" our lot. The "new and improved" version of things often doesn't seem any better - just different.

Rant over - ta for now

2 comments:

  1. I agree. You go guuurl! And seriously, what is up with these crazy captchas??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too? Believe me I feel your pain. I have to use two browsers with Blogger because I can't do everything with the one like I used to. What a pain!

    ReplyDelete

Background and banner by Natalie