Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sew Red Blog Hop

I was thinking of buying into a BOM even though, like most of us, I don't need anything else to do when I came upon this in my morning blog reading. Heart disease runs in my husband's family and has taken his father, brother and, almost, him.  Then I, with no know heart disease in the family, have had to have a heart operation - minor, thank goodness, but a heart operation is pretty scary.  So this blog hop is dear to my (snicker) heart. 

Starting in February I will be following along, purchasing the fabric packs and (fingers crossed) actually completing the blocks in a timely manner.  I am also going to try machine quilting each block as I go and putting them together already quilted.  I have never made a quilt that way so a first for the new year.

Have any of you made a quilt with the squares pre-quilted?  Any helpful hints/links to share?  If you are interested in the  Sew Red Blog Hop I came upon it here.


PS 32 degrees F with wind chill 20 brrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background and banner by Natalie