Thursday, December 8, 2011

Surprise Pay it Forward

A new post from Pam at Threading My Way sent me to Louise at Make it Sew this morning and I decided to sign up. Louise  will be making a surprise something for the first three people to comment on her blog. I was the second person who commented. So at some point in the next year I should receive something from Louise.; in return all I have to do is promise to make something for three people myself.  If you want to join the fun then comment on this post.  If there are already three posts follow the threads I am sure you will find a spot.

Here are the rules:
I will make a little something for the first 3 people that comment on this post. It will be a surprise and may arrive at any time in the next 365 days. (Yes, a year. Good things come to those who wait!)

  • To sign up to receive a gift from me, you must play along too. Pay it forward on your blog by promising to send a handmade goodie to the first three people that comment on your blog post.

  • You must have a blog.

  • After commenting on my post, you will need to post this (or similar) on your blog. If you haven't posted in 48 hours, then the next commenter will be chosen.


  • When you comment, I'll email you and get your address and then you will get something from me sometime before next December 2012.

    Remember to leave a link to your blog and a way to contact you so that I can get your address to post your surprise.!

    Woot woot  it will be like Christmas year 'round

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Background and banner by Natalie