Saturday, December 10, 2011

Friday Night Sew In

I just had a large post (for me)and  the whole thing just got erased - I do not like this tablet.  Now I will have to keep it short as everyone is getting antsy.

Last night completed two bags:
For the Fashionista
a strand of pearls for the zipper pull

Fot the Naturalist
A found Sea Shell for the zipper pull



Then a small bag to fill with Seaside goodies for my brother and his clan on the other side of the country:
This bag is from a tutorial by The Pink Penguin

Last but not least a coaster set to go with the wine glasses I bought for my Brother and Sister-In-Law
I Love Patchwork by Rashida Coleman-Hale

Red, white and black dog fabric to go with the wine glasses

coaster holder with four coasters

Sit, Stay, Drink glasses from a pet boutique for the dog and wine lovers in my life.
I hope that everyone has a wonderful and productive weekend.  We are off to two Christmas Fetes one by our senior class ( we have only one public shcool) and one by a little private school on the island.  Both are great craft, food, music and family fun events.

2 comments:

  1. A very productive FNSI. I adore the that purple fabric!!! All of the bags look great. I like the idea of putting a set of coasters with the wine glasses. Black, red and white is a good combination.

    ReplyDelete

Background and banner by Natalie