Saturday, October 8, 2011

Woe is Me

I have been absent from blogville for a variety of reasons but mainly because of computer issues.  Unfortunately another computer has gone into the waste bin.  This time I am getting a netbook. I don't do any real computing at home just pictures, blogs, internet shopping/roaming and youtube.  So I am trying to keep it simple.  Time will tell.

In the meantime I have been working on plavemats for my Free Motion Placemat Quilters exchange.  My month is October and these are three I have received:








We are having a lot of fun with these!  There are pictures of the ones I have made on Flickr under Seaside Sewing but I don't have the computer time to import them now. 

Enjoy the day!

1 comment:

  1. That seems like fun project/exchange to be involved with Nan! Wonderful place-mats you've received! I look forward to seeing the ones you made! 8-)

    ReplyDelete

Background and banner by Natalie