Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday Wisdom

Thought for the week:

"Have only love in your heart for others.
The more you see the good in them,
the more you will establish good in yourself."
Yogananda



I have been attending yoga classes two days a week.  This week I have decided to try three classes a week.  The strertching is amazing and my muscle tone is improving drastically.  There is nothing like using your own body weight for strength training - a real incentive to lose some of the extra fluff.  Plus the mediation aspect is really helping me maintain my calm at work. Win, win or as the little milk man devil says in the chocolate milk commercial - I got nothing!

On the sewing front:  I have gotten more log cabin squares done for our Christmas quilt and cut out material for a tablet cover following a pattern from the 12 Days of Christmas tutorials (see sidebar). 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Background and banner by Natalie