Sunday, May 8, 2011

PJ Sunday

The thought of staying in my pj's all day and puttering is wonderful but I have never been able to do it.  Since we have to walk the dog I have to put on something moderately acceptable to the outside world - usually sweats and  a tee - so no real stress there.

I am joining my brother and venturing to the "mainland" to visit with my mother (and father) today.  We will have lunch and probably do a little shopping then back home via boat this evening.  Work tomorrow.  I am finding that work is really interfering with my crafting/social life.  Oh well, it also pays for the same.


Wishing everyone a happy Mother's Day!

ps I hade so much fun with my block work orange swap ( I know how I am going to make those into a quilt!!) that i joined a free motion quilting placemat swap:^).  Will keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. I understand not wanting to walk the dog in your pj's, lol. At least sweats and a tee is pretty much just as comfortable.
    I hope you had a lovely day on Sunday.
    Thanks for joining in on the PJ Part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ days are great! I have them quite often!!
    Hope you had a lovely time with your family on the mainland! 8-)

    ReplyDelete

Background and banner by Natalie