Saturday, April 30, 2011

And We Have a Winner

ME!!

I still can't believe that I won a blog give-a-way!  The mailman ( who happens to be my DH) delivered the package the other day.  And inside this little envelope were these sweet fabrics.


I received a fat quarter of both the Spring and Summer version of  Pooches and Pickups.



More fabric has been ordered so that I can get busy using these incredibly fun fabrics.

And speaking of (well typing but you know what I mean) fun- our celebration of Spring was today.  We call it the Daffodil Festival.  The festival involves an antique car parade, hats, flowers, food and fun.
Ready, Set,GO!

The Fountain at the bottom of Main Street

I hope that I can be this well preserved!

A visit from the Royals.

We have pretty fancy hats too.

How do you celebrate Spring?


1 comment:

  1. yay, glad that it arrived ok..... I love that BIG yellow HAT!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Background and banner by Natalie