Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friday Night Sew In

Well Friday night has come and gone and I feel pretty good about what I accomplished.  The mail man brought my nine orange moda fabrics the other day.


Las night I cut my 9.5 inch squares and made my nine wonky blocks for the BlockWork Orange swap.  They worked up so easily that I may change my total to 18!  These blocks are (another) tutorial from Elizabeth.


Today one of my young friends, last years winner, is in a grilled cheese cook off.  I will going to cheer her on and of course eat samples.  So much for cutting back - there never seems to be a good time (excuse).

2 comments:

  1. Great FNSI results. I love the colours of your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wonky blocks look great! I had never thought of using orange for a quilt. How clever!

    ReplyDelete

Background and banner by Natalie