Friday, December 31, 2010

PHDs for Myra's Challenge

Here are the three that I want to focus on:



This is going to be a baby quilt for a couple whose wedding theme included seahorses. I learned that seahorses mate for life. I guess I never really thought about seahorses so that was news to me! They are fusible appliqued to a Ricky Tims conversion quilt. I will machine quilt this and hopefully scallop the edges to finish. The baby is due in April so this is a must do project.



This quilt is from a pattern that a friend a I bought from Keepsake Quilting. It needs to be layered, quilted and bound. I am not sure who will get this but since my darling granddaughter -DGD - seems to like it..........

And last but not least this is a stack and whack twin that was a kit from Fons and Porter. I love it and wish I had done two but alas....The only thing left to be done is the binding and it has been in this state for at least three years.




Good Luck to everyone and a huge thank you to my daughter for helping me get the pictures on this post. Maybe she'll do it a little slower next time so that I may learn to do it myself!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute baby! Her mother ought to be commended!

    ReplyDelete

Background and banner by Natalie