Thursday, December 30, 2010

Not So Sweet - The Average American Consumes 150-170 Pounds of Sugar Each Year

and I think that I ate my share and my husbands today. The one last hurrah before the New Year. Now the idea is to eat better and less and exercise more. And we all know how well that usually goes ......SO as I am my own worst enemy I have gone thru the house throwing out what I didn't manage to scarf down. I even went into the freezer and threw out two cakes that were set aside to make cake pops.

No more baking for a while unless the product is going to leave the house, it is a family members birthday or until I think up another excuse. Unfortunately baking is something that I really enjoy - maybe I should think about making a food quilt. No calories!

I hope that you all are able to spent more time doing the thinks that bring you joy in the New Year.

Nana B

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to too much sugar! I have a love-hate relationship with it! (Your comment on my blog - about finding the exact change in the grocery store made me laugh out loud!)

    ReplyDelete

Background and banner by Natalie